Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hi everyone :) I was happy to see that I have 5 followers already lol Im moving up. I am feeling like a writer with a writers block when it come to blogging. I find it somewhat difficult to just freely write all the things on my mind...... I have been so busy lately and maybe this blog is just what I need to sit down and just write.... Does anybody else feel the same way?? Currently I am also takin A&P II and it has proven to be wayyyyyy harder than A&P I. I have always prided my self in striving towards a high grade since I began at Kaplan (it makes me feel good because I blew it when it came to highschool). However this Anatomy class is killing it lol I find it all so interesting but the terms have gotten way more difficult to retain. On a more positive note I am looking forward to being able to write about a chosen topic in my college comp II class. I feel that I will not have too much difficulty because I have chose a topic that intrests me greatly. The only part I am worried about is APA formatting. I don't know why but it scares me lol...... Well thats enough rambling for now :) Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment