Sunday, June 13, 2010

My personal writing style....

I feel that my personal writing style is described in one word: spontaneous.  I say this because I find writing very difficult and the words don't come easily.  However, when it comes down to it, all of a sudden the words just start flowing!  I find free writing to be a HUGE part of the way I write.  Outlines are something that I would like to use, just because they seem to make the process more fluid and organized.  But overall my writing style has worked for me so far :)  I find myself just sitting down and writing and writing and then when my train of thought is lost, I will go back over and read what I have just wrote.

1 comment:

  1. Hanna I usually have to reread what I just wrote because I forgot what I just wrote. lol(old age) Sometimes when I am writing my mind is going faster then my fingers and I forget to put in words or the wrong word usually the word is the opposite of what I am really trying to say. In DQ, I hate it when I proof read it then post it and then see where I made a mistake and I can't go back and fix it. Wish we could edit our posts that would be great. Have a good rest of the week see you in class.

    ReplyDelete